Our vitamin portfolio
High-quality vitamins for the animal nutrition industry
Vitamins are essential for the vital growth and development of animals.
As one of the first vitamin producers worldwide, we have been offering pure, stable, and reliable vitamins since 1970. Our vitamin portfolio includes vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin B2, as well as vitamin B5.
Our vitamins for animal nutrition unite highest quality and performance, ensuring that your livestock receives the best feed possible. We prioritize reliability and supply availability, proven by our latest investments. With our commitment to sustainability, we help you to achieve more with less: Making more efficient use of resources, with fewer inputs for the same or greater outputs. Learn more about our animal nutrition vitamin offerings and how we can help you achieve optimal animal health and growth.
Your benefits at a glance
- Increased resistance of animals to infectious diseases
- Reduced sensitivity to stress
- Prevention of pathological changes in the skin and mucous membranes, poor feed utilization, diarrhea, and hormonal and nervous disorders
- Promotion of cows’ reproductive activity
- Increased membrane protection, benefitting udder health and thus improving milk cell count
- Promotion of vital growth and development of animals
- Stimulation of the formation of vital bodily substances
Your questions – our answers
We have been producing high-quality vitamins since 1970 thus being a global expert in this field and a leading supplier of vitamins for more than 50 years. Our vitamin products are cost-effective and stable during processing and storage. Reliable supply and consistent quality confer additional benefits on our customers. Last but not least, BASF, being a well-established player, possesses a broad range of technical experience and know-how that clearly benefits you.
Our broad vitamins portfolio includes products for the vital growth and development of all major species of livestock, companion animals as well as aquaculture.
All vitamins are available in powder form; vitamin E and vitamin A are additionally available as oil: Vitamin E-Acetate, Vitamin A-Palmitate and Vitamin A-Propionate.
You could also be interested in