Yeast-Raised Baked Goods
The Key to Perfect Yeast-Raised Baked Goods
Bread and other yeast-raised products are widely consumed and are therefore a main source of revenues for the bakery industry. With our performance ingredients like enzymes and emulsifiers we support manufacturers in producing high-quality baked goods that exhibit the desired characteristics and meet consumer demands.
Yeast-raised products range from breads to croissants and from pizza dough to donuts. High dough stability during mixing and fermentation is extremely important in all these applications, since it reduces stickiness and improves machinability. Customers can achieve this by adding bakery enzymes to their dough. Moreover, bakery enzymes improve volume, crump softness and oven spring.
Our product range for yeast-raised baked goods also includes emulsifiers such as Lametop® and Nutrisoft®. They e.g. stabilize dough effect, slow staling and improve crumb softness and volume. When combined with enzymes, synergetic effects can be created.
- Over 30 years of knowledge and experience serving the baking industry
- Long-term experience in regionalizing end-products and access to different regionalized markets
- Saving costs without compromising on taste or texture
- Database with approved and reliable recipes, as well as globally linked application labs around the world
- Development and improvement of recipes for end-consumer products to meet consumers' unique needs
- Support from consultation to implementation
Disclaimer: Specific regulations in the respective countries on the ingredients used, for the intended use and claims made on the final product have to be observed.