Our High-Quality Science Solutions for Shots
Shots are a very convenient form of nutrient intake, becoming more and more popular among consumers. We offer science-based health ingredients to market shots dedicated to the unique needs and different lifestyles of end-consumers.
Shots are mostly packaged in foil sticks (pouches) or come in small bottles. Thanks to these pocket-sized formats, they are very convenient and can be taken on the go. The intake is also very simple, because they can be ingested directly without water. This means that consumers prefer shots with a pleasant mouthfeel and taste. Especially for people leading a busy lifestyle, shots are a practical way to ensure a sufficient supply of nutrients.
Another advantage is that the active ingredients in shots will work shortly after ingestion, since disintegration is not required. Moreover, shots are easy to swallow, making them ideal for people experiencing dysphagia.
Our health ingredients used in shots show long-term stability and homogeneity.
We offer various vitamins for shots, such as vitamin B2, vitamin B5, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, vitamin E and vitamin K1. In addition, we offer carotenoids (e.g. Lucarotin®), the omega-3 fatty acid Omega Oil TG Gold and Dry n-3® as well as Vegapure® plant sterols for use in shots.
- We are the key industry partner to the dietary supplements industry with more than 150 years of experience.
- We offer a highly relevant and wide portfolio which meets the highest regulatory and quality requirements, suitable for manufacturing several types of dietary supplements.
- We develop and regionalize science-based health platforms and product formats.
- We support our customers and partners with technical application service and development as well as tailor-made trainings in our globally linked Human Nutrition labs around the world.
- We are the only supplier in the market with products, industry experience and consumer solutions in the dietary supplements and pharma market.
Disclaimer: Specific regulations in the respective countries on the ingredients used, for the intended use and claims made on the final product have to be observed.