Our Solutions to Formulate The Right Nutrients Into Gels
Gels (or jelly sticks) are a relatively new dosage form for dietary supplements, already very popular with consumers. We offer multiple health ingredients suited for application with gels.
Gels are not only a relevant dosage form for athletes who need to ensure a sufficient supply of carbohydrates and nutrients, but also for people who want to consume dietary supplements in a convenient and modern way. It is very important to consumers that gels (or jelly sticks) have a good taste, pleasant consistency and superior fluidity.
Taking nutrients in the form of gels has multiple benefits. Gels are typically easy to swallow, making them the right choice for consumers who have difficulties swallowing tablets or capsules (dysphagia) – in particular children and elderly people. Since they can be ingested without water and are provided in a pocket-sized format, gels are also an ideal dosage form for people who are frequently on the move.
Our health ingredients meet quality requirements for gels, such as purity, concentration, homogeneity and stability.
- We are the key industry partner to the dietary supplements industry with more than 150 years of experience.
- We offer a highly relevant and wide portfolio which meets the highest regulatory and quality requirements, suitable for manufacturing several types of dietary supplements.
- We develop and regionalize science-based health platforms and product formats.
- We support our customers and partners with technical application service and development as well as tailor-made trainings in our globally linked Human Nutrition labs around the world.
- We are the only supplier in the market with products, industry experience and consumer solutions in the dietary supplements and pharma market.
We offer various vitamins for gels in the dietary supplement market, such as vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B5, vitamin B12, vitamin D3, vitamin E and vitamin K1. Moreover, we offer Vegapure® phytosterols and the omega-3 fatty acid Omega Oil TG Gold for bringing new product concepts to the dietary supplements market.
Disclaimer: Specific regulations in the respective countries on the ingredients used, for the intended use and claims made on the final product have to be observed.