Improving Stability the Easy Way
Beer is one of the most popular alcoholic beverages worldwide. We offer our customers a wide range of products for filtration and stabilization of beer that help to create a beer with reduced polyphenol, haze and (heavy) metal content.
For many consumers, the perfect beer is crystal clear with a firm head. It should also shine brightly and have a pure, fresh taste that lasts until the final sip. Brewers go to great pains to produce a beer like this, especially in the filtration process. However, even after regular filtration, a clear beer contains dissolved phenolic compounds, proteins and metals (copper, iron, etc.) which have a negative impact on clarity, sensory effects and color.
Our products Divergan® and Crosspure® help brewers to remove these compounds during the filtration process while at the same time providing flavor and colloidal stability as well as avoiding metallic bitterness, aging and oxidative changes. These products are eco-efficient single-use and regenerable solutions. Furthermore, they offer safe and easy handling and disposal. BASF also offers potassium metabisulphite to the brewing industry.
- Consistent general and colloidal quality with our products Divergan® and Crosspure®
- We have decades of brewing expertise combined with knowledge and competence in filtration and stabilization
- Our eco-efficient and regenerable products offer safe and easy handling and disposal.
- Divergan® is defined as a processing aid since it is completely removed during the filtration process and therefore not mentioned on the label.
- Meets the highest regulatory and quality requirements
- Support from consultation to implementation and globally linked application labs around the world
Disclaimer: Specific regulations in the respective countries on the ingredients used, for the intended use and claims made on the final product have to be observed.