BASF invites innovators and entrepreneurs from all over the world to participate in the Health Innovation Challenge. The selected applicants will have the opportunity to present breakthrough solutions for pressing health challenges to the jury that is composed of representatives from BASF Venture Capital, BASF Human Nutrition R&D, marketing and sales, as well as a panel of renowned professors at a one-day event in Singapore.
Health Innovation Challenge
Bring your innovation to life
The selected applicants will receive valuable insights on how BASF can support, collaborate, and partner with them at different stages of their solution development; from ideation to prototyping, supply chain and commercialization.
Read here about our successful partnership with the Melbourne-based start-up Xerion.
Each of the shortlisted proposals will also be discussed in-depth with the panel in Singapore on October 8, 2018, and considered for specific partnership possibilities and a potential investment by BASF Venture Capital. Selected applicants will also receive an invite to attend the Asia Research Grant event on October 9, 2018.
Make a difference in these health areas
The Health Innovation Challenge seeks innovative partners to address health challenges in one of the following areas:
Novel, easy-to-use, cost-effective, and non-invasive tools for scalable assessment of the nutritional status of people in various life stages.
Effective and accurate translation of nutritional status into advice & interventions that can deliver the right nutrients to the right people at the right time.
Establishment of a clear scientific link from microbiota to health conditions for possible interventions.
- Applications are free of charge and will close on September 14, 2018.
- Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposals will be evaluated by the expert panel who will select up to six proposals.
- Selected applicants will be notified by September 21, 2018,
- Selected applicants will be invited to Singapore on October 8, 2018.
- Selected applicants are responsible for their travel arrangements.
- BASF will provide a 2,000€ travel allowance per selected proposal & two-nights hotel accommodations on October 7 & 8, 2018.
More details will be provided to selected applicants on September 21, 2018.